Monday, October 6, 2008

W.E is moving up!

It has been many days, Tenko and I, have been playing ‘Spore’ before we check into our Tribalwars game. Beside that, we’ll be sending SuperPoke messages in MySpace, plus playing with our SuperPoke pet Tigers. We love to see whose pet is the most decorated pet. Hahahaha...."Yunie, my Vampire is now level 6” He said last night and showed me the screen shot. I was like “Aaarrgghh!" when I got to know he named ME for his vampire. Geez! I haven’t been playing the Vampire game for many days but I am right behind him (Level 5)..Hmm..I’ll catch up =D

Just two nights ago we were discussing about the growth of our tribe in Tribalwars. The morning after he sent me an interesting text messaging to which I was not surprised at all. Tribe *I* has offered us a mergence with them. Our tribe will be an extension to the second largest and strongest tribe in World 7. Just a month ago we have been trying to get a new sub-tribe called ‘W.E-R’, an academy to the parent tribe, W.E. There were two other tribes offered to become our Academy but were irrelevant. And ever since our encounter with the *I* member council, we have been corresponding non stop, making deals and proposals. We always do what is best for our members. Our members don’t really know the bruises and wounds we had to endure to bring up W.E. It has always been about them, our members. And, it is also about our achievement too, our rank was 28 just two days ago. =)

Today, 6th October, 2008, Tribe Yunie aka W.E is officially known as *I*-R, the most influence tribe in World 7. Ironically there is a similarity of ‘R’ (Recruit) on making an Academy. “Yunie, I know you would love to keep the name W.E ” he said the night before, sensing the restless in me since I didn’t talk much. This time, I let him have the upper hand, his tribe, his decision. Tears swelling from the corner of my eyes, not wanting him to know the real truth how I felt that night.

I couldn’t hold on anymore and I had to let it out, I was crying when I saw W.E as *I*-R. I underestimate myself of wanting the changes, which benefit the members. I felt the lost for losing the original identity...our main purpose in playing Tribalwars. Tenko was not available but I am also not so sure if he could handle my sorrow. “Houston! We have trouble!” I quickly called Naqi and the rain set in.

In memory: 19 November 2008, is W.E’s 1st anniversary

No comments: