Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wedges & Yong Tow Foo


Last week, I went shopping for shoes…I love wedges but not just any kind of wedge shoes. I’m particular about the style, colors and cuts besides the comfort. There's nothing as cute as and supportive as a wedge heel. Contrary to beliefs wedge shoes do support your full foot unlike heels that put strain on your heels, ankles and sometimes, toes. Wedges also support the arch of your foot as long as you are wearing the proper size shoe.

Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur shopping mall, I REALLY love going there. Once I step in, my mind will be thinking of food… :D There are so many food operators, fast food and restaurants at every floor. Parking is cheap too…

‘honey im at mv’ I text him once I’m in the compound….’so r u going for the yong to fu?’ he replied. Yong Tow Foo is made from fish paste, stuffed it in the chilies, ladyfingers, egg plant, bitter gourd, tofu or in any vegetables or turned it into fish balls and fish sheets…taken it with soup or curry or on its own along with sauces…YUMMMY!

Back to the shoe hunting, well, I’m pretty fussy on shoes… I’d be looking at any wedges. Then, checking out the shoes’ design and colour.…it should be stylish, unique and yet simple. It also should make my legs sexy when I wear it ( :-D ) and of course, comfortable to walk in it too…lastly, it is affordable?

I’ve been going from one shop to another but none really catches my eyes...just a so-so and walked off. My feet was getting tired…I remember Naqi and Tenko once wondered how a woman can window shop for hours because they were flat out after a day’s outing

Guys, the secret is...it is in the mind! See here… see there…shop! shop! shop! And take it as a therapy... Hahaha XD

Finally I found two pairs of sexy wedges at Metro but bought one… (I wish I could have both). Anyway I am happy with what I got and off for the Yong Tow Foo.....yay! XD