Sunday, July 1, 2012

To 'OK' or 'Not to OK'



For many days, weeks and months, I’ve been posting motivation quotes and love at my facebook wall…to get positive vibes in me…believing and sowing spirit of love and peace in me. I have been drilling ‘I’m OK’ all the time, thinking of his word that he’s OK at all aspect I took. How am I supposed to hang on with the OK-ness when my partner is not open to me?
There were no ‘I miss you’, ‘I love you’ or even a ‘thank you’ notes with every shower and gifts I gave him…my soul and mind are always restless…always about him all day long. Am I obsessive? I yearn to have him longing for me…like he used to be…like we used to be
Though we both are busy with our daily tasks and job, surely not everyday our fire is being douse with monotonous of ‘nothingness’? When is ‘OK’ is actually ‘Not OK’? When everything I do and I gave all caved in…that he’s ‘OK’ if I’m OK and ‘Not OK’. What tells me, he is not moved and makes no effort at all to build back what we have lost? Was it in a man’s ego?
All I am feeling now are the pain, lost and confusion.
My friends advised me to move on and I am still holding on to his words, believing when he said that I am the only one he wanted...I love him, still (with some disappointment). He doesn't owe me anything but some explanation ~

4 comments:

Cata Caro said...

I know how you feel, i can just say:
This too shall pass (:

Clipping Solutions said...

Excellent writing.Very informative.Thanks
clipping path service provider

dokdok said...

มาเด้ เป็นยังไง? เป็นส่วนประกอบของสารสกัดที่ได้มาจากธรรมชาติมีทั้งยังวิตามินรวม ธาตุ เอนเหล้าองุ่นรวมทั้งเชลล์บำบัดรักษา
มีอีกทั้งพลาสเซนต้าแล้วก็คอลลาเจนโดนสารทั้งหมดจำเป็นต้องผ่านขั้นตอนตระเตรียมสูตรยาแบบ(Homeopathy)
เป็นศาสตร์การบำบัดที่มีต้นกำเนิดมาจาก สหพันธ์สาธารณรัฐเยอรมนี โดยกานศึกษาและทำการค้นพบของแพทย์ ซามุเอลฮาเนมัน แก่มากยิ่งกว่า 200
ปีโดยมีวิธีการบำบัดรักษาว่า (ใช้สิ่งที่คล้ายคลึงกันมารักษาสิ่งที่คล้ายคลึงกัน) หรือการนำเอาสารที่เป็นต้นเหตุของอาการนั้นๆ

มาเด้
มาเด้ หน้าใส
ฉีดมาเด้ ที่ไหนดี

คนสวย2019 said...

.ฟิลเลอร์เป็นยังไง





?
สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกทางด้านการแพทย์





ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ เป็น



สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอติด





หรือ HA เป็นสารที่ยืนยัน







มาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั่วทั้งโลก





แล้ว เป็นสารสกัดที่ได้มาจากธรรมชาติ









ที่มีส่วนประกอบ



ของคลอลาเจน มีองค์ประกอบ





ประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยแนวทาง



ทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูงฉีดฟิลเลอร์จมูก
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ปาก
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ ที่ไหนดี