Thursday, July 5, 2007

No Entry


I'm sorry only the authorised personnel may enter!

I sat quietly in my usual place..doing my usual things and am still wondering of that total blockage to that corridor. Should I voiced out my opinions regarding this outrageous treatment? I hate to do this for I am a person who forgive but can't forget. I just want to leave the area but I have promises to keep.

He offered his hand. I was quite hesitant, but I was hurt and bored. We became friends and once again a dejavu. I laughed when god was playing with my fate as I lay down straight! This time I'm playing safe and no sweet temptation. Yet every move was like those sweet days of thunders. History repeat itself shall I say. Welcoming the new dew drops which will soon disappear as the sun rose higher. Que sera sera whatever will be will be.........

No comments: