Friday, March 21, 2008

My life is a changing lane


Hi!

I haven't been to my blogs for quite sometimes. Tonight, I am taking some times just to be with Yuna Sphere..somehow I miss her very much. I have been busy manning the Tribalwars as more players have joined our tribe, W.E.

Finally our efforts (Tenko and me) are bearing fruits but the more we work on it, the harder it gets and more work needed to be done. "Ok, Yunie what is your plan?" says Tenko when he is all ears on my plan or plans. He usually approved with 'whatever' plans I have but I am just doing my best from my logical side of view...hmm..what about you Tenko?

Sometimes when I am exhausted and tired, I feel aweful lonesome. I got agitated easily and my mind wonders ...far..far..away..and then I get mellow..hahahaha..."Are you ok?" Naqi would usually asked when he felt my chat is like off keys..hahahaha...he will try to entertain me by giving me some funny links like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGUK2x3s88I . He is always there for me when I needed a friend. We have a game of our own..a secret game..well..can't say it here..it is secret (muahahahaha..) and it is hilarious game I ever known. Well..anything for fun and laughter..I am gamed! And so is Naqi.

Anand will drop by everday without fail. Just checking out each other. My other close friend who is miles away in a different Country and culture...I think quite a tough and rough culture and tradition compares to the indians in Malaysia. At times I feel sad for him who work extra hard to achieve his goals and dreams and who thinks of other people's happiness is more important than his..."Anand, just be happy, OK?!" because I'd feel good when I hear you having a good time.

Now I remember, GG used to say "Smile Please" almost everyday but I haven't heard that greetings for such a long time. And I haven't thought about it until today. I haven't been smiling? No..no..I am running free now and I haven't been to myself....What? ...hahahaha....it is because whatever I am doing my mind is totally on 'Tribalwars" ! Yes, just Tribalwars. I cannot think of anything else but Tribalwars....Tenko-san, what are we in to this time ?hahahaha...you got my head like turning to be your Warchief, your Admiral and Master Guardian. Alright my General cum Senator but we are not far away from our vision. After that what's next? You know..I am becoming like a 'Reptilia' like every words fits me into that world! Oh..man....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra9ELw93lM8

(Goodnight Sleeping Beauty and Bobok....!)

No comments: