Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yuna marrying Hiro!


Naqi and I whenever we chat there is always lots of laughter. But it has been quite sometimes we don’t have this kind of conversation (how sad…) “I am too busy, Yuna. I have an assignment or quiz or presentation. Sorry k” Well, I am cool about it. “Priority come fist” I told him. Before I call in for the day, I’d buzzed him saying “Bobok, goodnight and sweet dream”. Communication got even worse when Naqi and Tenko, both having problem with their Yahoo Messenger. Hmmm…..

“Yeah! My YM is ok now” out of the blue Naqi sent a message. So I had my hands full on both favourite guys of mine. Feeding them with news on Tribalwars, whatever stories and teasing each other. Naqi showed me a picture of Hiro. We always like to play Tug-of-War on Hiro. “He is mine!” I would act zealously over Masked Rider Kabuto’s hero, Hiro Mizushima. “Though I am a guy, I am scandalously having an affair with Hiro. So he is MINE!” claimed Naqi who loves Karmen Rider so muchy. We laughed and jokes about our Hiro. “ Naqi, we’re getting married!” I pulled the last straw to make a greater impact on my devotion. “I am going to burn down your wedding reception. I am going to burn everything on your wedding day. Burn! Burn! Burn!” Naqi showed his playful tantrums. We laughed hilariously! It was really a breather for I had a great time with Naqi and Tenko yesterday. Full of funny remarks and jokes. “Naqi, I really missed those days where we used to have lots of fun and laughter.” I finally mellow. Even with Tenko, it was lots of fun. So three of us, we tried to catch up whenever we can and Tribalwars our only game that bring us together as time goes by. Sigh!
p.s. Yuna marrying Hiro! (In your dreams baby..in your dreams ...hahahahaha...)
Oh hello...could someone just get me in touch with Hiro Mizushima..I'm honored...wuhoo....(Eat your heart out, Naqi!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.