Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Colours of the day


Grey
There is a period I call it Grey Period as nothing seems right as planned, wrong words, wrong perception, misunderstanding, bad news and nothing seems to be over whelming; hurt and sadness goes deeper and deeper.

Blue
I felt blue and can’t even lift a smile. My mind wonders away thinking and thinking and perhaps rerun of the incident which I wish I could have make changes, to make a difference, to make a mend. Teary eyes reflect the pain and sorrow in me.

White
This could be pure and my internal instinct has not betrayed me at all. It could also mean that I am worried and scared shit to lose a valuable asset. Picture framed, hoping to steal the moment to stand still.

Red
My heart beats faster and harder. I am alive but life is like dead….will I bleed for you?

Black
It does not resemble evil but restoring my sanction, back to my cold dark room.

Yellow
A bright light showers me with warmth and kindness, hugs and kisses that still waits for my return patiently.

Purple
I brave the storm. In silent no words express my sadness moment….

No comments: