Tuesday, September 9, 2008

W.E!


Hi

It has been awhile I have not blog. Busy as ever!
But last night, I discussed about our tribe’s next plan with my Tribalwars partner, Tenko, leader of Yunie tribe aka W.E (Whatever!). We were surprised that though most of our members are and were under siege but our ranking is still rising. Surprisingly more players wanted to join our tribe. There is nothing special in our tribe as we are neither fighters nor looking for trouble. Unlike our allies who have more fighters in their tribe where some of our members joint venture with them taking other players’ villages.

Looks like the 2nd biggest tribe *I* aka Immortal is pounding on tribes like us and our allies to gain more points to conquer the North, South and West for coalition, to be the number ONE in World 7 where T.F.B aka The Fluffy Bunny has been holding the trophy for such a long time. Wake up T.F.B!

“What is your next plan, Yunie?” He asked.
Well, I thought W.E should have more grounds in world 7. Just last Sunday, I have sent nobles out to conquer some villages at another continent and thus explaining to Tenko on our movement to settle in the center block of world 7 and then spread out like a star. “It is like the Chinese!” I told him. “You know, there are china town in every country in this world and I want to adopt that plan” I smiled. And yet, time is the factor. I am wondering for how long we are going to play this game. It is not easy to be the Duke and Baron in the tribe. We don’t play full time and will log in whenever we can. “Tenko, we did well ha? We are rank 32 in World 7! Best fifties! I never thought we could go this far and that we have so many members now….Are we going for 20?” The feeling was so soothing and damn proud of our achievement.

W.E’ll see…!

No comments: