Tuesday, July 21, 2009

nbtd~


It was such a boring day
With nothing better things to do….it makes me wonder and wander too

Tribalwars
That is the first thing and the last thing I do...almost everyday
Log into my accounts, minting gold coins, level up buildings, scout for barb villages, and coordinate attacks and whatever!
I had it all listed on ‘What to do today’
Done! Wuhoo!

Office matters
My assistant, Shaun, is on medical leave and not much I can do for today, just keep tabs on incoming registrations for reports
Yawning!

Dearie
He’s busy as a bee….oh! Really?
I log into yahoo today to catch up with Rinoa and ‘Look! Who is busy?’
Eyes rolling!

Forward
Read some personal mails and had a good laugh
Forward it to my loved ones and a couple of good friends
Chuckle! LOL!

All seems quiet now….
Feels like zzzzzz as nbtd~

No comments: