Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ass in the name



I seldom jokes around….I really don’t know how to crack a joke spontaneously. I am not the social type person but who will sit in front of the computer playing games, surfing and communicating with friends if not working. Apart from that I would be in the kitchen, cooking up some quick, delicious and easy dishes at home...snap! snap! snap! ..some candid shots and mms-ing , showing off and let him ‘ooh I am already hungry, love’ (naughty me! Sniggering…hehehe)

I love to be naughty…hmmm..only to someone I am very close and love with. Perhaps, it is just to let off my steam that is pressuring my head and let my hair down once awhile. Zaza, my sister who lives in Malacca, she’s the only person whom I can let out my laughing gas naturally. We always have ‘A Topic’ to joke around and it is usually when we cook up something in the kitchen.

Z: Move your ass (as she was carrying the hot pot)
Y: Moving my beautiful ass (shaking my ass n blocking her way)
Z: I m ass-ing u (we already laughing n giggling)
Y: Ass-ing me to.?
Z: Ass if u don’t know..(what she meant)
Y: My ass is already hot! (we burst up laughing even louder)

And we ended up making jokes with any words that sound with ‘S’ and making fun of ‘Ass’

Y: Do u need my Ass-sistant?
Z: I m gladly u ass!

LOL!

No comments: