Thursday, October 8, 2009

Emotionally yours

“He said I’m very emotional”

He has the point there but when I feel like I’m falling into the bottomless pit and desperate to climb over, all I do is succumbs to negativity. I wonder if I choked him instead of myself…this sickness is killing me at times…geez!


Listening to the songs from my MP3…each song recollecting ‘my space’ and nostalgia, reminiscing some good times and bad times. I remember the fun, laughter and some crying times too…I was just having good times at the internet and also, I can’t sleep….geez!


Time changes everything and I can’t stop the speed. It keeps me spinning round and round like a wheel of fortune. If you look ahead, you have time to plan that push you forward and unlimited. On your right, your pace of today…the steps you take are accounted for…you are balancing the wheel. On your left, your emotion and real feelings and uncheck reality keep you from falling. If you look back, history is waving goodbyes, some regrets and some bestowed and some….are memories… yearning and wish for more...geez!


I am riding in a roller coaster and only god knows the minute I screamed deafening myself as the car goes down the steep slope and every turn, the cold air blasting in my face….when it goes up slowly, I was gasping for air and ‘No Air’ was drumming in my head…and tears drowning my blinking eyes…almost everyday…but why?..geez!

Nailed needled stapled stitched the “I love you” and “I am with you” at my temple because my heart is already carved poked cut chopped and bleeding “Forever yours”…emotionally well said….geez!

No Air


No comments: