Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello?


“Hello! Yuna ke tu?” (Hello! Is that Yuna?)

I have been receiving some unidentified callers this week. I usually don’t pick up such calls but I did, after a second thought…hahahaha…have you heard of ‘Curiosity kills the cat”? Well, poor kitty cat!

The first caller was GG’s fiancé. I think she was curious and perhaps wants to know if such ‘Yuna’ do exist or what kind of relationship does her beloved fiancé has with Yuna…Well girl that is a long story. (Unless if she is willing to read the beginning of my blog, hahahaha…)

“Hello, Yunie?” …Huh? This guy called me Yunie instead of Yuna. Only Tenko calls me by that name. I was a bit nervous when I heard a male Chinese slang on the other end. Yet, poor kitty cat again! Hahahaha…padan muka! Anyway, it was Fareeq Yong. He was trying a prank on me but dares not. He laughed at the stints he tried to put on. He said that he got exited with his first call yesterday. Thus he wants to speak with me even though he has no topic or agenda to talk about. My goodness! “Yuna you have a lovely voice” he complimented. He commented that I am completely a different person when he compares my chat with him through YM and on the phone. Hmmm…Tenko mentioned the same too. And so was Naqi, “Even my lecturer who teaches English don’t speak like you do”.

In Yahoo messenger I usually write in Malay language in their street talk with a bit of English. When on the phone, I speaks English but I guess I will naturally speaks Malay inter twined with English as we get along and that I am comfortable. But with a new person I usually write and speak in English until I am certain that person is ok. Phew!!

Yes, I am a private person and I intend to keep it that way…regardless in whatever language I shall speak, I am who I am and that I am OK ja…hahahahaha……..

No comments: