Friday, February 29, 2008

Naqi's Ring Ring Ring


9:00pm….“zzzzz time!” That was the status I displayed at my Yahoo Messenger last night. I guess my friends were surprised that I who is like ‘forever’ online finally gave in to be away from my PC.“Huh? Yuna, sleeping?” “r u really asleep?” “Isn’t that too early to fall asleep”…bla..bla..bla..some messages popping up at my computer screen. I’m a light sleeper and so any teeny-weeny noises will surely wake me up from my slumber. “Oh..just incoming messages” then looked at the time “Oh..it is not even 12 midnight” and continue with my sleeping.

Naqi had been continuously sending messages to see if I am alright as it is out of my ordinary for an early night cap. I just had to get up and greeted him. “U? Sleeping at this hour?” he wondered. It was part of my plan to wake up at 12 midnight to attend my Tribalwars. Thus I need a good rest before I started burning my midnight oil. “Ring..ring..ring….” I heard a once familiar sound of ringing tone. I was startled for awhile thinking if GG had called until I realized it was Naqi. My goodness! So, ‘OK, I shall talk for awhile” I told him and quickly get my equipments to be connected with him. Hmmm..I was shy and 'woozy' at first and my throat was dry. “You know, the problem when we talk is that we don’t know what to say next” said Naqi….Yeah, how true! My head has gone ‘blank’ and I was like “Think Yuna think!” hahahaha…so I just gave some burst of chuckles while waiting my brain to warm up or shall I say log in?

Soon we were at ease to speak. Exchanging some links and a bit of singing too…huhuhu….him with his chipmunk song and I sang a bit of my favourite Japanese song. Groovy! We were getting comfortable until I heard the knocks on my door. “Naqi, we have to stop. I think my mum is at the door” I whispered (oh man…just when we were about to have more fun). I disconnected……

I wrote;
Y: Naqi, I can still hear some music coming from you
N: Yeah? It is the chipmunk song. You can hear it?
Y: Yeah! That is strange indeed. How can it be?

Then we realized, both of us forgot to end our calls…huhuhu…What a joke! Silly me…
Thank you Naqi, you're a pal!

1 comment:

qdeez said...

malu la naqi klu cmnie.. hehe