Monday, February 11, 2008

In the name of Fenrir


I am at war again and am defending my villages, Fenrir and Balamb Garden. My close comrades know that I am like forever busy attending and manning my villages and some sitting accounts’ villages. “You are passionate with Tribalwars” Anand said. “No, I am a dedicated person” I corrected his remarks. It looks easy, like construct buildings, upgrade the buildings, recruit troops and level up your resources. Time is a factor! It is a major factor in this game. The construction, recruitments and upgrading are so tasking. Next is the strategy. How to survive in a world where you cannot stand alone nor in a weak tribe.

I started with Tenko-san. It was his idea. I am clueless and have never played in a MMOPRG strategy online game before. Tenko created and named our tribe, Whteve, derived from the word ‘Whatever’. Then Naqi joined us. We started ok but problem crops up when our villages were under attacked and thus we have to moved and start building our villages all over again. This time all of us chose South East as our location. Tenko and I, we planned and plan and plan. Discussion after discussion…then we came out with a mission and a vision. We have our ups and downs in Tribalwars. The moment you were about to reach the glory, some big asshole tribe gunning down your crown but we never gives up. NEVER! Somehow from just two of us, it grows to three and more and more members we have. Our tribe’s ranking move up so quickly and I guess we were under a watchdog of some big gun’s tribes. “Tenko, I just want to see our tribe to reach at rank 100. That’s all” I was hoping at least it would motivate our desires in this game.

I would like to thank Salihin. A Lone Ranger, I should say he is in this game, actually has given a big contribution in our tribe. He successfully rise above the rest of us. And also to Syed Ibrahim, who is like a dark Ceasar building his ghoul Roman cities and fellow members, also created a symbol for tribe Whteve giving us a new name, W.E. and a new look for us to brave in this World 7 of Tribalwars.

As I am writing, soon Fenrir will fall under an unscrupulous greedy deranged Siberian tribe who think of nothing but robbing and conquering. Yet, do not underestimate my credibility because there will be a new Fenrir…a much stronger one. Believe me. Also, Tenko and I have plans…. : D (ssshhh..can’t say it here! Sorry! It is classified!)

p.s. W.E.’s rank is 141 as we speak. We are not far away from our dream, 100.

No comments: