Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gamed!

“Yuna, lets play Forsaken Ragnarok!” Ibrahim was eager to teach me but I haven’t the time to catch up with him. “And your TW?” for I have been looking after his TW accounts ever since he took the part time job at Dunkin donuts. And now he has quit his job, declaring himself a full time Unemployed-lazy-bum-happy-go-lucky boy until his enrolment to a college this July. “There! I got you the Forsaken’s patch”, as he installed it in my PC XD

His brother, Iylia, don’t like the idea of Yuna Braska in any games where he’ll be playing for I always seem to be better than him in any Role Playing Games. “Gosh! This is a man’s game!” he protested. “Excuse me?” I remembered that last time he took my PS2 memory card and copied my Final Fantasy 12 to his memory card so that he could finish off the game and declared “I did it! Yeah!” Geez…But none of us are as good as Syed Ibrahim. He seems to be good at everything! Just like Tenko.

“Yunie, I’m going to burn the Team Fortress 2 for you! It is a very interesting game” Tenko will recommend me any good games to play. Man…sometimes I envied him whenever I got know he had played the latest game. “Heheh..I am the first person to get my hand on this ..that..bla..bla..games!” He proudly announced (Ggrrr..). Well, he has all the time to download any damn good games he desired even though if it takes him weeks to do it but I can’t. My dad will switch off the router when I am away thinking that I forgotten about it. Geez…but whatever!

But thank you guys! Sharing your games are good enough than nothing at all :)

No comments: