Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rinoa-san


Let me tell you about Rinoa-san of W.E. She’s the top player among the members and who have the biggest point and the most villages too. She work hard and play hard. Tenko was right all along to award her with the “War Chief” title for she fought her way up to strengthen W.E position in World 7. She got the right people to be as per personal allies and she’s popular too. Yes, she is. She’s a strong headed and fun girl. Yes, she’s fun. “ Rinoa is popular in TW..heheh.” teased Tenko. “Popular? How do you know?” I asked and was surprised. “Go to the forum, a member called her as My luv..hahaha..” Tenko was mockering. Hahaha…it didn’t stop there. She has two personal ally boyfriends who would give her anything in TW. Oliver wants to give her a villa and Karl will send his support troops and resources whenever she ask for help. Yunie10ko would just wish if only she could be in Rinoa’s shoes. Here is another remarks I saw in another forum “Rinoa-san, she’s my PA..No one touches her” GOSH! She is so damn lucky!

The first thing I do once I reached home is to check with the Tribalwar and check all the accounts I have entrusted if everything is alright. “Hmm…yeah, everything is alright” Read some mails and see W.E’s forum…Hahahaha..another love message posted by Eskapo from Philippine trying to woo her but it won't be that easy....for I know Rinoa huhuhu... I went to Rinoa’s account and there was a recent report stating that during her absent, Rinoa has lost one village. Though she’s the strongest in her tribe, her villages were an easy target as no one attending her village during the day time. “Oh No! That scum-bag Drag00naire!” I screamed. Drag00naire has been Rinoa’s neighbour for quite some time but now he is showing his true colour.

That afternoon, I sent sms to Fareeq and Tenko about Rino-san situation “Rinoa-san is under siege bla..bla..bla..” but no reply…I cannot sit still……Gosh..Tenko please look after Rinoa or she going to lose 3 more villages right under her nose as she is not here to defend her villages. For I know she’s going to be pretty mad ...mad…mad…
p.s. Just got news that she got the helps from..huhuhuhu...all the guys who love her...GOSH! she is so damn lucky!

No comments: