Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No more relax?


Last Friday afternoon, my office management have blocked the url to Tribalwars. There goes my free time to monitor the W.E tribe. And I cannot be running to Tenko every time as he has classes during the day time and some assignments during the night time…whatever! So I have divided those tasks into four caretakers, Tenko, Fareeq, Han and Karl. At least I am at eased.

On Monday, my mobile phone was screaming with sms…sms…sms…sms..and calls, all on the updates of Tribalwars especially when I am not online and to be honest, I hate sms! I mean I love receiving sms but I hate it when I have to reply, taping the small buttons on the phone. “Online pls!” I told them. With Instant messenger, there is no limit to message and free from all cost. How convenient! My PC screen was flooded with TW members’ YM and I have been giving orders and advise on what to do plus some lengthy chat on some jokes and links. It was tiring but Wow! At least it is operational from the other hand.

“Yuna, I got a group from TATEC to retaliate. Give me their coordinate” Fareeq our devoted member is a fighter. “I can’t..I m blind! Remember?” as I cannot give him the coordination he required. Oooo..man! What a set back….

In the evening I quickly access the Tribalwars as soon as I reached home. Phew! I feel relieved! Again and again I will briefed Tenko on whatever plans we have. Gosh!I wonder if he ever gets bored for our chat is no longer the fun chat but on Tribalwars…hours and hours…(I am sorry k..!)

Today, “EEEEK..YM have been blocked” There goes my eyes and my ears! Naqi was laughing when he got to know about this. My mobile phone once again screaming with sms..sms..sms..sms..sms…and calls...hahahahaha…there goes my credit too.

Gee whiz! How am I suppose to relax? I need to do something to relax…ooo dear..!!!

No comments: