Thursday, December 11, 2008

McDonald's Prosperity Burger


McDonald started selling their " prosperity burger " again for a limited time only..And this year again ....The same old beef patty " spiced with black pepper sauce " and fresh onions....again...!!!!

But this time they have DOUBLE beef prosperity burger...double yummy!!

McDonald’s Prosperity Burger only comes once a year, during the Chinese New Year (hence the name Prosperity). So it may sound like that I am really looking forward to the Chinese New Year because of the burger, which is true.

Just yesterday my friend, Azizul, was talking about the prosperity burger. We both seem to like the same burgers..The Carls Junior’s, Burger King’s and McDonald’s Prosperity Burgers..ya, just that. We talked about Wendy’s too. Today, I got a flyer on McDonald’s Prosperity burgers and showed it to him. He was delighted and will make a date for the Prosperity burgers! Yummy! Again he passed by and saw me STILL looking through the flyer and was laughing at me “Tak habis-habis lagi?” (Still hasn’t finished going through it?)...actually I was reading a fine print stating “Beef Prosperity Burger is not available in Sarawak” ...I was thinking of my dearie who won't get to enjoy the burger...

But no matter what..I LOVE whoopers! (Burger King) hahaha...

2 comments:

Ismail N said...

Prosperity Burger? Is CNY around the corner?

Yuna said...

Gotcha! Well, it usually comes nearing CNY but Prosperity Burger is already selling at the McD now..but it cant b Christmas spirit Burger?