Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm a fighter!


“I am worried” I told him when my Ivalice was going to be under attack in 3 hours time. I couldn’t log into my Tribalwars account. The internet connection was slow but not Yahoo Messenger. I was already up at 5 am in the morning attending to this matter. The day before Tribe Teh Mex attacked Ivalice twice. I won the first round but not the second round. My troops…all gone and I had to recruits more troops getting ready for the next 4 waves of battle. The fights were just 10 minutes apart from each attack. “Yeah, me too!” he replied. His Ravager was and is still (as I am writing) being under siege. I don’t know what’s on his mind but I do know him well enough, hmm…being the coolest guy that I know, he may sound alarming and concerned just to make me feel good or perhaps in his exasperation, he seek my support too...whatever!

We feed each other on our opponents’ data. In order to defend, we discussed about some strategies. “You know what?” I said. “I think our name associate with the word ‘Ten’ seems to be inviting the giants to make war with us”. We laughed at my silly statement but then he changed his original fort name to Ravager. I was surprised! Wow, did he take it seriously? But whatever!

In the end of my fights, I loss but my fort was not noble by the Teh Mex. Thank god! That was a good news too. I have time to build back whatever was ruined and level up my enforcement. “ Don’t you ever back off! ” I told him. “ Yeah, We fight! ” he replied. “ Yeah, we fight! fight! fight! ” I encouraged. “ I’m a fighter! I have never back off ” I reminded him. I think he knows that and also giving him full support on our Tribe in Tribalwars.

No comments: