Thursday, January 31, 2008

Use your 8 fingers


“How many fingers do you use when you type?” He asked. Six I said. “No wonder! You should use 8” he added. And so he taught me the right way to type on the keyboard. “You should try!” he advised. My right fingers dominantly do all the typing than my left fingers. “Use your thumb for the space bar, you right pinky for shift and left pinky for enter” he said. “Huhuhuhu…I use my right pinky for Friends Forever!” I said jokingly. I recalled when Ashly of Pokemon sealed her pinky with a friend’s pinky and both said “Friends Forever!”.

Today, I am trying my best to type using my eight fingers. Hahahaha…My goodness, it is so damn slow and with lots of typo. And I wonder if he went for a typing lesson since he said that he can do it even without looking at the keyboard. And thus, he is damn good at playing games too like O2jam, Guitar Hero 3 and other games. Count me out brother! I won’t challenge ya, master-ji .

A link for a nimble fingers http://www.powertyping.com/Lkeyboard.html

(Alahai, Tenko…susah tol nak menaip nih but I’ll keep practising :D )

p.s. this is as far as I can go for a time being….dada~

No comments: