Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Operation Gundam Exia


I bet they were laughing away when they bought the Gundam Exia 1/44 scale model.
Perhaps they were thinking; “Lets see if Yuna can put these together! (hahahaha)”
Yes, I was surprised too. The first word that came out from my mouth when uncovered the package was ‘My goodness!’ then I was LOL! Wish they were here to hug them and pinched their cheeks till red! Ouch? Yeah…as much ‘OUCH-cies’ I could give. But guys, you underestimate Yuna Braska! I think la..huhuhu…. You are challenging my skills and intelligence…yeah really!

Assemble part 1 – It was a smooth operation. It took me just below 20 minutes to complete that part. Snapped the finished product and send it to Naqi. “Why not completed it in one day?” he persuaded. Heheh…I am taking my own sweet time la…and enjoying it day by day.

Assemble part 2 (next day) – Oh dear, I was ready at full steam. My goodness! Those parts were so tiny to put together. I fumbled and tried to get it fixed. Hey…its teeny-weeny-tiny whatever parts! Geez! “Yunie, good luck with your Gundam..hehehehe..” Tenko was delighted. God! I wondered if I can get through this today. Oh man! But guys...heheheh..I got a help from a new-guy-in-the block today. Seeing me frowning, he offered his assistance (blushing already). Hahaha..and it finally took shape of the Head! Thanks, Iskandar…(ahem!).

Assemble part 3 until 9 - Well, was engrossed with it. Time flies…but who cares…I make the rules. To be continue tomorrow! Wuhoo!

p.s. Thanks Naqi and Tenko, you guys really know how to keep me entertained. YM, MMS, SMS and Tribalwars….Love ya! Apa lagi yek? Oh ya..Fantasy Real Play..hahaha...

No comments: