Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Revisiting Ben


I thought of 'Ben' tonight.
So I went revisiting some old sites and links which related to Ben. Brought me back to those sweet old days where we used to be......(maybe I should leave a space here). It is just a space!

Some how I miss Ben...ya, I preferred the Ben I once knew. Those innocent days which bring lots of joy and laughter. Hahaha...I still remember when I dedicated this song to him http://youtube.com/watch?v=cwAmpn8ISV0 and he said "Hampeh"...a word which was so foreign to me and I got confused but I meant every word MJ sang in it 'You got a friend in me'.

Those days..filling the void of loneliness..and some how we have each other ...to move on, supporting each other, like I have no other friend but Ben. I was strong again and so was he. Until one day 'Yuna, don't call me Ben', an era of a different tone of friendship spiralling up and down, close and far and more confusion and less and less to none.

What's next? If only I could tell him "Ben! I shouldn't have stop calling you Ben" as it doesn't matter...yeah! when I thought about it...It doesn't matter at all. After all, we are still what we are and what we want and has never change still. Except there is silent which is deafening but whatever!

No comments: