Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I am nobody’s baby


“u r a different girl” he said about me.

Lets talk about this, me being different and I think everyone has the right to be different, their own identity. ‘u r the first gamer girl that I come to know’ he explained. At first I was a bit apprehend with that statement. I believe there are many other girls gamer in the world. But perception works differently through the eyes of a person.

By nature, I am a very private person. One hardly sees me mingle but I am quiet popular with the people who knows me who I am…a blogger and a gamer. Just asked me, I’ll sincerely help out but just don’t bark at me. I retreat and won’t come around to appear helpful. I’ll just go away and do my own things. A lady, I believe was trying to get to know me better but she find it hard to reach me and maybe that’s where the problem started. If you are nice…I am nice too and I am sorry if I am NOT a chatty person. But I AM chatty IF they got my ‘spot’..my attention...my interest…my ‘Whatever’..

“I am going to die chatting with you” he once cracked a joke out of my chattiness. It is because we share the same interest and I feel relax. Maybe due to my different-ness she attacked me …leaving me puzzled and hurt. If she needed help, she can just ask me. If she wants me to respond quickly, she may just informed me. Not judge me through her eagle’s eyes, hawking my activities. What IS the point here? I can’t change and my world is different than that of hers. And so is my circle of friends. I respect her ways of living and hope she respect mine. I am not here to please anyone and I am nobody’s baby too. I am just being who I am, minding my own business.

One should not judge a book by its cover without even reading the summary? Hmm…if you want to get to know me better, try playing Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Quake, Medal of Honor, Devil May Cry…bla..bla..blab..bla..bla..(games)... where all the boys are! Hahahahaha….XD (just kidding!)

If not, just join the Mybloglog…for I love reading your blog(s). :D

No comments: