Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Secret rendezvous


“Do you want to come?” I asked him

It is a place that only existed in Yuna’s world, just a plain, a grassland, an open space..so wide and serene but I have a favourite spot. It is just by the stream over a slope there’s a shady tree. The stream is crystal clear with lots of beautiful pebbles in it. The weather is fine and windy.

“What do you do?” he wondered
I usually go there for a picnic…relax, lying in the grass. I can even hear the soft trickling sound of the river and the grass whistle when it rubs against each other in the wind. “Ok, I’ll come because I am going to roll in the grass” he said. I laughed because I find it rather odd and funny. Back in my mind that after all the years, I have not told anyone of my secret rendezvous...One must thinking that its weird but to fall asleep I usually imagined of this secret place I’d go to. Just to ease my mind and calm me down.

“I’ll bring the sandwiches and you bring the Ribena” we chuckled. He knows that I am good at setting up mind games which we call it bed time stories just before we bid goodnight. Maybe it is something new to him; maybe he was just being cool and played along; maybe he just want to make me happy…..maybe..maybe..maybe..maybe..

Just use your imagination to make up a wonderful story and adventure, sharing with someone whom you care and who is/are very sporting and it can make your day extra special.

No comments: