Friday, February 23, 2007

Communication

Hmm...after all these years...I'm not a very social person nor am I anti social. But ever since I got involved with the internet, I learn something new everyday. At first, it was just browsing....mostly for official matters. It was an eye opener for me to a new world! There are so many info and shall I say 'happenings' in this boderless world! But I'm not fascinated with what many had offered. It make me realised how the world has changed when I'm here idling in my close knit world which only offers the comfort and security.
Making money on the internet...working at home...lure me more to begin with. Why not? I'd love to work from home. Who's not? Unless one has a godzilla for a spouse. If the world doesn't need money, I'd stay home comfortly with a joystick in my hand. It need not be Final Fantasy games.
Ok, lets not stray from the subject. I embraced into that wold last year.
It was hard to make money on the internet. Yes, so hard and I wondered how did they claimed it was easy.
Not a sound drop of coin rolling back to me. I went in again this time armed with PTC, PTR, Networkers, Adtraffic..you named it...Well....my piggy bank is still empty...Don't laugh!
Forums? Yeah...I joined some but it doesn't really work...perhaps I wasn't that open... to communicate
Thats right! Thats the subject I'm trying to bring it up. I found one Forum that somehow I got hooked up which landed me to be more open. Found new friends, got some tips and advises; had invested a few sites that really making money this time. Braving myself to step ahead with plans I have layed. Hello World! I hear voices everywhere in this open space! communication!communication!

No comments: