Monday, February 26, 2007

Private Meet

From the beginning, it was just an innocent move. Didn't expect so much when I participate in my favourite forum. Just join in and have fun. The gang is so cool and I couldn't help myself putting some funny remarks at times. (Hey Yuna, you're not thingking right as you're always looking for fun) Yeah, I have a good time indeed. Makes me feel that I'm among them, the giants, in this arena. Pheewit! (whistling) But the truth is, I'm not sure if I'm going to be like them. Aargh! they're so big and I'm so small in that world! But I'll try...hey I have my mission too. So, I just tag along enjoying the ride. But on the other side of the coin, I didn't expect for more expectation. (Hey Yuna, you're still not thingking straight as you're always looking for fun). And hence into another world. Learning new things. Otherwise, don't even dream of having my own blog. And then there are more...and more...and more to learn. From fun to totally busy. So much ado over small things. To me it is a big tusk. I'm beginning to feel like I'm back to school again -- with homeworks (Yuk!). I thought things are going to be easy as I'm getting along quite well. But totally unprepared with this 'next' trip. (Yuna, are you still having fun?) That's how it happens, by accident and perhaps by chance. Night after night has become a private meet. (Yuna, are you still looking for fun? Are you nuts?). Now I'm not sure which side of the coin is fun. Somehow I miss where I have first started venturing in this ever busy and ever changing world.
Squall, are you still looking for Rinoa?
Cause Yuna is looking for Tidus.
Yuna flip the coin please!

No comments: