Saturday, February 24, 2007

Laughter: The Best Medicine!

I haven't been laughing for such a long time. Too serious? No..I'm not that kind of person. Perhaps too much thinking of unnescessary things. Like I haven't been doing this, I haven't been going there and I haven't finish yet. Picking things up along the way. I'm more like a timer....a time bomb that is. Like, at this hour, I have to prepare this and that. At this minute, it is almost done and within second "what's next". Hectic life! Life is no laughing matter indeed!
But yesterday, I had a wonderful time. I laughed so much..tears engulfed my eyes...I felt wonderful! Wuhoo! I'm a wonder woman! Wuhoo! There was big laugh, small laugh, chuckles and sniggering. I was out of breath by the end of the day. I feel better...so much better! Hah..."Laughter" is the best medicine. You have it in you all the time...It's FREE! You can't find or buy that at the store...

Hello Squall (FF8), I finally got to see you smiling at the ending...What a relief!
And Yuna taught Tidus (FF 10) how to laugh when he was down that day...

I felt relief too. Hah..hah...hah...Pheeewit! (whistling!)

No comments: