Sunday, February 25, 2007

That's the way to go!

Some people they just don't get it!
Pushing their hope to the limit...over limit I'd say to the extend it's all over if they don't reach that target.
Sad isn't it? You know.. it is like riding on a bus. You got on to the wrong bus. You're half way there to reach your desired destination but got down and was awfully mad at yourself and decided to turn back home. If I were there I'd hit that guy on his head! and say, "Look, take that ****ing bus go down to the station and get the right ticket, please...!" Hey, I was just trying to help! But I cannot help laughing out loud when he said that he's going to Timbuktu!
Nice story ya? But the moral of the story, if you're on the wrong track, get help to get it right. Even though you're on the wrong transportation. You're half way there dear! :)
That's the way to go!

No comments: