Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Down but not out

Hello! thank you for visiting.
Haven't been thingking straight lately. Too weak to move on. Didn't get enough sleep nor eat. Maybe Yuna is just tired. ( I'm thinking of going back to the pool and relax)
Maybe its about time my body clock flushed out whatever toxin in it. Maybe it is "Sin". For FF fan...you know what is Sin. Then help me and stand by me and fight! fight! fight! (The battle's theme at the background.Wuhoo! I feel the action already)
Ok seriously folks, it is just the trigger reaction. My Docs won't like it.
Tidus, if you want to come and stay with me for a while... I need a shoulder to cry on.
(Zanarkand's theme now...aah..so relaxing!)
Yuna is down but not out yet.

Synopsis from the Macalania Woods - The Relaxing
Seems that Yuna is sad that she can never go to Zanarkand, because the Final Aeon will kill her. She starts crying, and Tidus comforts her with a hug and kiss

No comments: