Thursday, December 20, 2007

Burning midnight oil


I stayed up almost everynight. I usually spend my time at Tribalwars. To those who are familiar with this MMORPG online game may be wondering ...why on earth Yuna is spending so much time there when she can set and just leave. Well..I am not alone. At times I discuss with the General and also other members that need my help and advises. I have my missions and strategies and plan to keep it that way. Almost everyone put their effort to make our Tribe among the best and the giants. Beside, that is my fun time!

And of course, been spending some time chatting with my favourite guy until dawn. Never once a boring hour. "Are you sleepy?" I'd ask if it pass 4:00 am. We could go on and on and on. "Yuna, it is already 5:30am la.." he told me today...My goodness..time flies! I wished it was off day today so that I could catch my sleep. Yet..we still continued to stretch a few more minutes before saying "Good morning and sweet dreams"

We usually close the chapter of our day with our Final Fantasy play
Me: Ok, I'll be seeing you in a short while. You left your crow bar the other day (Half-life)
Him: Don't forget to bring your gun slinger (FF X-2). I'm using my silver baller (Hitman)
Me: The zombies could recognise you from far. Your baldness shine....wear a wig!
Him: I don't need a wig. I got a barcode to show-off! You better watch out when I go berzerk and trigger happy
Me: You think I don't have a cool move?
Him: Also, make sure you don't friendly fire me!
Me: Though Nemises (Resident Evil 3) is bald but you are much better looking! hahaha..
(so I won't be shooting you)

Oh man...we could go on playing like this ..but somewhere along the line..we know we must stop to rest....and continue our next episode...our next chat...whatever and whenever! :D

No comments: