Friday, December 14, 2007

Use your imagination


I dreaded myself to the kitchen today. Didn't know what to cook. What's the menu? I took out a pomfret fish and decided a simple dish would do. While waiting the fish to defrost, I defrost myself..hahahaha...meaning, I decided to take a nap. Imagined I was shopping at Midvalley and soon I was Zzzzzz....

Again, imagining I had my own TV show on 'Cooking made Simple'. Giving some cooking skills and tips. I was guiding and explaining huhuhuhuhu....(Hey! there was a camera in front of me! and I was like Martha Steward) Geez! give me a break! Anyway, my imagination kept me going and moving. Thus my time in the kitchen was not dreaded one after all. :D

Back in my room, I was thinking about my blogs. I haven't been touching for awhile. I somehow remembered that morning he was telling me about those days he played for his band "Red Letter Day'. They played 'Reptilia' (The Strokes), his favourite song. Then I wrote " Tell us a story I know you're not boring". We laughed. It was wee hours in the morning and there was never a boring hour that kept us going on and on. So I went to YouTube and searched for 'Reptilia'. No..I wasn't looking at cute Julian..I was looking at those fingers strumming the guitar. Makes me to imagine, him playing his Ibanez for the Red Letter Day. I listen carefully at all the notes and strokes he had to strummed. Waaa...that was cool...Take a lookie!http://youtube.com/watch?v=RM2Ssne97ek .

Yeah..use your imagination! It keeps you going day after day! :D

No comments: