Sunday, December 2, 2007

Not in the mood


Typed 'whatever' in the YouTube search box. Not in the mood actually. Just passing my night time until I think of something...an idea. I go online a couple of times in a day just to check on Tribalwars. Yes, our tribe is doing fairly well indeed. Our next target is, rank 100 in World 7. Hahahaha..Tenko love the idea though we have a long way to go. "Whatever k..Whatever!" :D http://youtube.com/watch?v=6tuPBrSl9Nw

Somehow I felt like we are one big family in World 7. Discussing strategies, things we need to do to level up and seeking advises from the peers. And sometimes, I think we are nuts! Obviously we are still at the infant stage on the battle ground but hey! we met our missions. Though there is no short cuts to be the best in Tribalwars. "We are out numbered among the giants!" Tenko once said "They are more organised compare with us" But I never gave up! I once fought till the last drop with the 3 giants who conquered my fort. There goes my Balamb Garden...she's my precious and I have never turned my back, not even once.

So besides posting my blog, checking the forum, Tribalwars, surfing, chatting and whatever...I am still wondering, what other fun that are offered on the Internet? Perhaps I'm not in the mood today...Oh man....(sorry guys!) :p http://youtube.com/watch?v=r0D9m4TecCA

No comments: