Sunday, December 30, 2007

Seize the Day


Year 2008 is just around the corner...I'm sure majority people are looking forward for the new year party bash. The count down will be aired on TV from one city to one city, country by country. 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Everyone on the street and at home cheering up..and there will be awesome fireworks at most major cities in the world. Hmmm....if I were a cosmonaut...I wonder.. what do I see on the eve of new year's celebration from space?

I feel the wind of change is blowing in my face. Yes, I am moving forward but approaching a different angle...This is not about 2008 resolution..it is about some plans I have laid out for the year 2008. Wish me luck k!

To some pit stops I make this year especially;

1. GG...thank you for letting me into your world. You changed me a lot. From zero to...no..I'm not a hero...I learn a lot from you. Love working with you. I remembered the first time we got to know each other..it all started with Cakapgold and our story line was ..'the moral of the story..". I wish you all the best in your future undertakings.

2. Stumplin...my guru..hahaha about blogging la..otherwise, Yuna Sphere does not exist! Hey, where have you been la...I thank you soooo muchy! I hope you are doing fine brother! Take care!

3. Metharox...my first friend on online business thingy...you are my online business advisor! hahahaha....don't laugh! It was not your fault but mine. I didn't do as you have advised. But you are an honest person...aisey..where have you been my friend?

4. Drexar...Cakapgold's FF 'Cloud'. Eeee...you are so hot! You are the only person at Cakapgold with FF in your head. Thanks for those FF songs and FF previews at Cakapgold MTV. Yeah! FF Rules!

5. Nur...the only girl whom I have fun getting to know with. A strong willed and gutsy lady. We share some secrets..a girl to girl talk. Thanks for being there during my confusion time. Hope you and your family are fine and all the best!

6. Salihin...for a guy who is a bit pushy...I really underestimate you. You are ok my friend. Looks like now, you are more confident in your undertakings...and happy 'awek-ing' hahahaha...May W.E. be with you! (TW la...) hahahaha...kelakar!

7. Anand...we 'clicked' from the first day we got to know each other. My very first best friend buddy from Mybloglog. You are sooooo 'baik nyer!' ( nice la..). What you said make sense. Thanks for bringing my senses back and thank you for lending me your shoulder to cry on. TQ..TQ..TQ..TQ..TQ..TQ..TQ..TQ..TQ..Love u..love u..love u..love u..love u..Hey! I am leaving some love for Mothi too..she's a pal! You are a very lucky person, Anand!

[p.s. Mothi, he is the best guy la...take good care of him..and you too...hmm..don't leave him la! : ) ]

8. Fareeq Yong...my newest online friend. We share of the same interest..that's the fun part...yes, I love to play war games...there is a story behind all these hehehe...too bad I didn't get to know you sooner. It could be a different battlefield..but you are so much of neo nazi and I was the american 'Medal of Honor' hahahaha...it could be fun to fight! fight! fight!

And last but not least, to my favourite guys! I love them so muchy! I could just hug them if I could...they bring me joy when I am in pain. A 'happening' lots! So much so...I gave and gave and gave...we share so much in 'whatever'! They make me laugh right from the very beginning of our friendship...something I cannot explain. "Hey! you got the best of me la..!"

1. Naqi - Mr Kamen Rider! A strong headed person but a very kind hearted guy. An individuality! To be the first of anything! To get the best of whatever! An attention grabber. A supporter. Understanding. Energetic. Comical. Funny. Happy. In short..he is the sun!

(p.s. Aini, you are a very lucky gal! Let the sunshine set on you!)

2. Tenko - Mr Nice guy! Hmm...mysterious (to me, now no more huhuhu). Cold blooded and hot blooded animal (what? hahahaha..). Romantic in his own way ( I think someone don't agree and is laughing already..hahahaha..ceh!). Understanding. An advisor. A Gamer. The 'General'. My guitar man aka Steve Vai. Modest. Smarty pants. Padawan chef. Parit Raja's Sleeping Beauty. The coolest guy on the planet! In short ..he is the moon.

(p.s. have you ever get caught on a moon beam? not on this planet! you have to enter his time zone)

You guys really rock! I really have good time with you. Lets rock the house! Especially on Tribalwars! May W.E. be with you.

Dedicated to all; http://youtube.com/watch?v=ss6pepd3XuY

Thanks to all!

No comments: