Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cool dude


I am a very patient person. I keep my cool though my hair is on fire...hahahaha. I'm able to put on a straight face pretending it doesn't hurt. But once it reach the limit, I feel like running as far as I could. Like Tidus in FF10..disappear in thin air..non existence.

My good friend advised me to just ignore any unpleasant situation and put on a smile. About him, hmm...he is the coolest person that I know. Cooler than me. " It is not about 'I-don't give-a-damn' but 'I-don't-want-your-shit' thingy. He said; "Pretend like nothing happened and treat them as usual. If they still continue, just let them be and put on a smile."

So I am learning from him...I want to break free and thus no one will question my integrity and my sincerity. Then he said; "Hmm.. yaa..but please..don't la...be yourself but if you can forget it, it's ok la..but don't keep it in your heart". There are memories best left to forget, so you can move on. There are words best left unsaid, nobody is hurt. There are things best left untouched, you leave in peace. There are dreams best not no one knew, so you can dream on and reach your goals.....

(All the things you said... running through my head...I can try to pretend, I can try to forget but it's driving me mad, going out of my head http://youtube.com/watch?v=YKt6wZwW050 )

No comments: