Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dream to sleep


"Say Hi to Yuna k" he said before we bid goodnight. Hahahaha...don't get confused. I have a lullaby pillow which is round, one side is blue and other is green. It is named after Yuna, the female protagonist in both Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 games who also consequently has heterochromatic irises: one blue and one green. Cute idea isn't it? He was surprised when he got to know about it. "You are too much!" he added.

Before that, we were discussing about dreams. "Do you usually have a bad or good dream?" he asked. "Hmm..good one!" for I usually think of good things before putting myself to sleep. He said he hasn't been dreaming for such a long time and if it does, it is usually a bad dream. A frightening one. "Lets not talk about this will ya!". Yeah..I guess it is kind of spooky if one is alone and away from home at such late hour. Best not to think about eerie atmosphere. "OK, lets talk about good things before we bid goodnight". So we jokes for a while.

To which;
Y: So think about nice things, what you like to do in your dream?
Him: How about killing zombies?
Y: Really? You need my help?
Him: Yeah! OK! I see you there.
Y: I'll be bringing my shotgun and machine gun
Him: Hey! I want the shotgun. You take the Uzi
Y: No way..why can't u bring the bazooka..
Him: ok ok I'll bring along my machete and knife...

Bla..bla..bla..bla..bla..bla..
Almost every night, "I'll meet you there thingy" and "Fight! Fight! Fight!"
Last night I SMS-ed "Agent 47 is coming with us, so goodnight!" :D

No comments: