Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Catching up


Y: What? You want that recipe via SMS?
T: Why not?
Y: There goes our credits la..
T: That's ok. I have a lot more credits

Ever since Sunday, Tenko and I have been SMS-ing each other. Yeah..on some recipes. For 3 days..Beep-beep-beep-beep. And so was his best friend too, Naqi, who SMS occasionally..."Yuna, I have arrived bla bla bla" ..."Yuna, I saw some action figures at the store bla bla bla"..."Yuna, how is my fort at Tribalwars? bla bla bla"...."Yuna, pls let the Sleeping Beauty knows about the Aliens vs Predators 2 bla bla bla" BUT I love them so muchy!

Last night, after practising with my Guitar Hero 2, I was with Tenko. It has been awhile we didn't chat since his friend came over. We just SMS. Fumbling over letters in which I don't think I can match up with his text messaging speed. "Naqi is SMS-ing me" I told him. "What did he say" Tenko asked. And so, on one hand was IM and on the other was SMS. Great isn't it. "Hey, Tenko-san we chatted on a wrong day. I have work tomorrow la bla.bla..bla.." hahahaha and STILL continuing. My goodness!The topic was getting interesting when he"Hmmm..I want to show you something"...http://youtube.com/watch?v=AJ39bOOR3fk .It was about Assassins Creed and then it was about the Call of Duty http://youtube.com/watch?v=2JC3UMJ2It4C3UMJ2It4 ...on and on and on..we could go on until dawn. Temptation! Temptation! What is best friend for anyway, keeping him company when needed. But because I'm working the next day, I forced myself to, "I really have to ZZzzZZzzZZ dear". We joked about 'Bobok' (putting to sleep) and 'Bantal Bucuk' (lullaby pillow) for awhile. Just a few laughs to put a smile as you sleep! Huuaah! (yawning)
Good morning and Sweet dream!

No comments: