Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Chosen one


It started on the 12th November and snowballing from day to day, one attack after another, without fail, everyday ...battering Balamb Garden. I am so mad! mad! mad!

I thought I won't get affected emotionally when playing Tribalwars, after all it is just an electronic game on the PC screen. I was so angry the day when Naqi's village was attacked twice by the same tribe. I feel sad when I can't help to send a support to his village. So we plot. Revenge! We said "Kill like Hell! Shinea! shinea! shinea!" It was race against time to recruit more troops for the purpose. Our leader, Tenko on the other hand was pretty cool about it. He notify our intention but is fixed with his mission and vision, his determination on broadening his empire...yes sirree..he is good at strategy game. I tried to think like he thinks but I think...naw..I am not a natural born leader but I have not learn to give up. My will is strong as ever and my ways of over coming whatever!

Tonight, I feel 'emptiness'. After the 5th wave of being attacked I have to think and act fast. I was on my own. Naqi and Tenko had to put on hold with TW as they are at wars with their final exams this week...Oh brother! I was left with Mr Smart Alex, Slipboyz, who come and go like a hurricane leaving bits of knowledge here and there. "Yuna, just concentrate with Fenrir" Salihin advised. I've been mimicking Salihin's formula, adjusting with the Slipboyz's puzzles and Naqi's hot blooded vengeance and to be cool like Tenko. Oh yeah? "To be or not to be that is the question" from William Shakespeare's Hamlet. "But Whatever!" says I cause Yuna's will is as strong as ever.."If there's a will, there's a way".

They have wounded me but not my spirit. I still have one more game in my hand, the chosen one (secret) as my mind and my eyes feast on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZRGt9jdQAs&feature=related . In reality, I never did like about War but in Tribalwars, I am at War!

No comments: