Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hiro Mizushima


"Who's that?" I asked. My eyes sparkled as Naqi put up a new picture on his avatar. "His name is Hiro Mizushima" said Naqi last week and ever since then, I have been secretly eyeing on him. Last night I couldn't keep quiet anymore. "What was his name once again?". Naqi knew it! "It's your sweetheart's picture ha!!" as he laughed. "Damn it! Xposed!" I whispered.
Last night, besides Naqi's birthday talk, Kamen Rider's war and Tribalwars, it was all about Hiro. He was eager to tell me from A to Z about him. Gave me some pictures too. "Hey, what are you doing?" as I piped down. "Hahaha..if I like 'something' I dig! I am surfing about him". Naqi, he was the most happiest guy last night! "Yuna! I gotcha! Kamen Rider Wins!" He has been trying to divert my heart, my head and my attention to love Kamen Rider since day one. "No way! I did told you that Hiro looks like Tidus if only he was blond!" But we both knew No-way-jose Hiro would be blond.
"Aarrrgh! Naqi did you see the part where he flipped the newspaper?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKiTfuLmbPk&feature=related
I love that part, his smile was sooo swweeettt. "Hiro! I love you!!" and here is about my new boyfriend, Hiro Mizushima aka Tendou Shoji aka Kamen Rider Kabuto http://bestuff.com/stuff/mizushima-hiro
"I'm going to write about him in my blog" I told Naqi. "Don't forget to mentioned that I am the one who have introduced you to him ok?" said Naqi. Yeah Naqi, of course la...uuuuu..aaaaa....lovey-dovey...~~

2 comments:

Z said...

he is gooooooorgeous. =D

try checking him out in 'hanazakari no kimitachi e' (aka. hanakimi) the drama. he's one of the main characters.

tho personally i think he doesnt suit the character (the drama was adapted from a manga), he still is majorrrrly hot. ;D

ili amirah said...

have u watch 'mei-chan'?
he is the main characters in mei-chan, shibata rihito.
yeah, his smile is reallllyyyy cute!!!
that's why i love him as well as yamapi, hehe