Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Xtraordinary


"Gudnite!" as usual...me and Naqi will close our chapter for the day. Before that; "I'll pay a visit to Tenko before I pass" told Naqi of my intention.

It was just a light conversation, just catching up with 'whatever' as I am already 'Half-Life' moving on to my Dream Land. And in our conversation Tenko mentioned that "One has to push over the limits" to excel like "Give your darn best shot" to become an "Extraordinary" and be "Above the Rest". Hmm..I love a motivation talk. I like to be the one catching some loop holes or gaps. My brain..thinks. My consciousness ...goes to awareness mode...My imagination goes with some examples, assimilation and simulation. I became an Observant...and wanting to know more. The reasons and solutions.

"If your lecturer says that..did he provide you with the solutions?" I asked him. I somehow thought about my friends who spoke about their expectation in their life and another about undermining his capability in life, today. And I on the other hand has cast away 'Expectation' thoughts. As I always have this, 'The bigger they are, the harder they fall' thinking and thus I always keep 'whatever' to simplicity. Just simplify...just simplify...'Simplicity is the best policy'. The 'Extraordinary' word has magnified to 'Extraordinary Expectation'. Whatever Extraordinary..I want to know more..his definition of being 'Extraordinary'. That is a great expectation!

Unfortunately, our conversation was cut short. We were disconnected, he had an urgent matters to attend and my giddiness has gone over board. I puked. I can't wait to continue as Tenko had SMS-ed.
Below are some quotes...think about it k

So before I leave, I write
"Just be who you are. No one is Frankenstein (Xtraordinary). Smile plz!"

(p.s. Send me an Xtraordinary comments, so may I Xtraordinary understand)

No comments: