Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Whatever that is


If I like something or someone..I go for it. To the extend, 'Please do not question my sincerity' because I am. In return, I just want to have good time and good friends. That's all.

And I like to share..all the goodness if I could... about the world I lived in. Giving advises the best possible or logical. Reaching out the needy, giving ideas, moral supports, all ears ...hish! Whatever that is. Is that too much? All I know, I can't sit still...I need to do something..occupying the 'void' or 'vacuum'...maybe I'm hyper in terms of mentality but not physically. Yes, I need 'something' to keep myself busy.

If I am at 'on going' status and of suddenly I encounter a 'stop'. I'm like the ant colony..I'd panic and 'Hey! what happened to my trail?' When in confusion, I felt like out of normality,I withdrawn. I usually blame myself and then wondered if I over do it. Too friendly? Too nice? Too good to be true? Too whatever that is.

Sometimes..I think, at the beginning..it will be just fine...and then 'wow, it's great'...next 'you are the best'...then hanging on till you have nothing to say..or maybe 'too much of whatever'...ending in 'silent'. Some say..'give space and face'. I then will usually just 'wait and see'..I'd say the world is harsh and foreign to me because 'Too nice is a taboo'. Whatever that is.

In this world, saying 'I am sorry' is the hardest thing to do. People usually just turn around and run off without saying goodbye. The hottest thing can be the coldest thing. The future will turn into a past and it happens so fast you didn't have the time to think twice. Respect...what respect? In this vast world..either you live or you die...survival ratio 1:100. You survive alone or being alone. Selfishness is just an act of tolerance. A will to live in an unkind world...like a rose with its torn. Like an Edelweiss in winter time. Like whatever that is.....

Your hard work will end to waste, unrecognised, unappreciated...whatever that is

(Oh Balthier..I heard you and Fran are off to somewhere..No-where-land? I've got nothing here for me...may I take the jump seat? bla..bla..bla..bla..whatever there is)

No comments: