Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hello..This is Ah Moy??

As usual, I log on to Tribalwars every morning at work. I am expecting an unwelcome guest anyway who keep on barging in everyday. Oh brother! The best I can do is to make use of my resources to upgrade the wall and recruit more armies just 10 minutes before the battle begins. And then…"Hey! What happen?" a statement, something like “not able to find the server” and later I was informed that the internet link is down due to no electricity and massive renovation work at the annex building where our Modems and Firewall are located. Oh brother! I sent SMS to Naqi….”No reply”. He must be sleeping as we were up till 2:30am. “Must I or must I not?” I wondered. I wanted to SMS Tenko but I remember he told me the previous day he had ran out of credit. Hmm…another blunder!

So by-hook-or-by-crook, I had to call Naqi. I was right! He was sleeping and I felt guilty for having to wake him up just for Tribalwars (Hey, sorry about that!) “Hello Naqi, this is Yuna. Sorry to disturb you but I need your help urgently..bla..bla..bla…bla…” The next thing we text each other until things been taken care of. Phew! Thank you Naqi! Later on, beep-beep-beep-beep: “Huhuhu..I was taken by surprise when I heard a chinese girl talking to me” Naqi text. I was LOL when I read that, I was not surprise anyway. “I sounded so Chinese meh? Maybe that’s the reason they don’t believe that I am Malay” I replied but whatever! Hahahahaha….

I just can’t wait to get home today and be online. I need to level up the Balamb Garden’s wall, pronto! It is crucial if I want to save my fort in this war. Oh man…!

“Thanks, Naqi! You’re a pal! You are too nice, too sweet like my Hiro Mizushima. Willingly to help, to jokes, and to keep me company during my trying times. And you are full of surprises too! Hahahaha…can’t imagine that you wanted me to view Cloud-san this morning! Yes! I was jealous! Yes! I was awed! But I was speechless because I was laughing at the way you did your stint! You have funny bones in you! LOL !!!”

No comments: