Sunday, November 4, 2007

Reaching out!


Hi!

Most people come into our lives and quickly leave. It is the special few that come in and leave a footprint in our hearts and we are forever changed.

I welcome these people with an open heart!

When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving much advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.

The picture above, reminds me, my very first day with this blog, Yuna Sphere. I named it 'Reaching out to you'. I have no regrets ever since....Thank you my dear friends!

Quotes:
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus

"I get by with a little help from my friends." - John Lennon

No comments: