Monday, November 12, 2007

Under attack...not again!


(Left Pix: Balamb garden's Paladin)

Woaw! woaw! who have been to my fort?
As usual, I will check into Tribalwars! Yes, EVERYDAY! I love to see the races between Naqi and the Slipboyz. Naqi will usually send me messages like "Yuna! my point is higher than the Slipboyz...hahahaha" and the Slipboyz will "Sis, how am I doing?" Love to see these guys motivate each other. Wa..a report? Clicked! And but HEY! my village was under attacked at dawn. Luckily all my troops were homed from their missions. And I have my Paladin ever on guard 24/7.

Goodness gracious, a stronger opponent Stac213 sent 200 of their scouts to spy. We managed to eliminate 13 scouts but it was too late, the enemy has got my military data. The least I could do is to inform General Tenko of my victory and my preparation to recruit more troops for possibility of the next attack. Stac213 have 3 villages and is from a MONKTP tribe, one of the strongest which have many followers. There are a numbers of MONKTP mushroomed around my village...Oh brother! but "Don't worry guys, till death do us part! Die in Hell! Kill! Kill! Kill! Shinea! Shinea! Shinea!" We have come this far and I would love to see Tribe Whatever to be one of the strongest and the best too.

Hey gang! Balamb Garden has been attacked twice by the stronger opponents..OUCH!

No comments: