Sunday, November 25, 2007

December is coming!

You want to see my Organiser?

I can't do without my organiser. I have set dates and in December, as usual, the busiest month of all. No..not my office work but personal matters and functions. No..no..I'm not celebrating Christmas neither. Hmm..time flies ya! Some people may not like it. It reminds them ageing away but not me. I'd be saying "Hey! my car instalments have reduced la.." Not many people knows that I'm car crazy too except Naqi; "Yuna, take a look at this beauty! She's a sport and cute!".

Anyway, there will be 2 family gatherings. On 8 December, our family's thanksgiving at home and 22 until 24 December, Al Qadri, Al Aidid, Al Habshi and Al Whatever (can't remember hahahaha...) as usual, a big gathering at Port Dickson. And who do you think will single handed organising these ....yeah! smart ass Yuna! Actually I didn't volunteer to be the head of these but they all know...Yuna is da gal (with imaginary weapons by her sides as in Duke Nukem, Medal of Honor, Quake, Resident Evils, Final Fantasy..bla..bla..bla..) will shoot the target! Laying out the menus, things-to-do list, delegate works and duties. Tenko has already named me as Chief Chef. Hey! This is NOT a glamorous job. I'd be managing it on those days and in the end I'll be dead tired! Then there is Aidil Adha on 20 December. My mum will go goo-goo-gaa-gaa if I'm not around to look into these. I was down with chicken-pox at one time, my mum, grandma and my sister were at wits on things to do...heheheheh but whatever!

31 December! My quiet time...I need a good rest to ponder on. No..I don't need a new resolution. Just a vision in my head for the next year's targets...on what I want, what I should do, how can I achieved it and how far can I go...(Hello, Doc! do you think I can run more miles?). I usually spend this special day at my own apartment in Kinrara...away from everything and everyone...solitude..and watch fireworks at night from here where everyone will be celebrating a new year. So much so of peace and quiet!

No comments: