Monday, January 21, 2008

Bed time story


“One man down! One man down! Medic! Medic!”

In my head, all I could think of is a play to keep me entertained whilst I am bed ridden down with high fever and flu-like symptom. My body aches. I’ve been spending so much time sleeping.

Captain Tenko pulled up his buddy who has been shot, out from the open. “Are you ok, Yunie? You don’t die on me or I’ll kick your bloody ass.” She wriggled into pain as he checked on the wound. Fresh dark blood oozed out from her upper right chest. “Morphine time!” I remembered the Power Rangers yelling out this for transformation (was I hallucinating?). I smiled though I felt jolted of pains as he stashed some with whatever stuff and some bandages to the open wound. “Can you walk?” he said “Hang on buddy!” I heard bombs and gun shots like every where. The jungle was thick with smokes and dampen lushes green. “Arrgh! You think after all the fights we had, the aliens, zombies, monster, big daddy..aargh!..you think I’d be resting?” Out of the blue, I saw a bright red figure with big yellow compound eyes staring at me. The head nodded complying with the Captain’s command. He muffled some words that I could not make out of. “Arrgh! Another buggie to kill for?” I was thinking. I was about to lift up my Bobcat weapon BW-5/FS 9mm Rifle to shoot “Yunie! It’s me la..Kamen Rider Kabuto! Hyper form! Kang aku bagi rider kick kang!” the red buggie voiced out. Then there was a loud bang and sulphuric vapour raised in the air choking me. As I cough more blood oozes out besides the pain was unbearable. Then it was black

I must have slept and has lost track of the play…huhuhu..I was thinking, I should said “ Naqi, you should have a better camouflage in the jungle”. I think a hand grenade blew up somewhere near us as we all ducked for cover. “Shinea!shinea!shinea!” Tenko was screaming. He wanted more blood, I think. It was not like him going berserk. Naqi, gave out his best shots and some deadly kicks towards the enemies at great speed. And I, this was my first gun shot wound, “Damn it! I have never been out of action before! Damn it!”

To be continued…on a new blog called “Bed time stories” in the making :D

No comments: