Friday, January 4, 2008

Tired


I am just tired!

Since the eve of new year, I am at no peace.
Infact since 22 December until now, I have been attending to some personal matters...moving up and down, some sleepless night and boy...am I tired.
Been trying to catch some sleep...man, I need a good sleep. But I am not at peace.
I close my tired eyes but never in a slumber. I could hear the surrounding though my mind was trying hard to cave in, into a dream.
I toss and turn, pulled my comforter further up to my chest. Boy, I guess I am not at peace. I feel hollow. My eyes were staring at the ceiling...the wall...and the surrounding. I am looking into space....Have you ever been like this? Like you don't know what are you looking at...you don't know what are you going to do next...you can't think...in fact, there is nothing to think about...and I am damn tired.

Oh, Help me make it through the night! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45-6duFvfuI
ZZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzzz please....

No comments: