Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just you


Have you ever felt ‘alone’? Yes, just alone.
Sometimes out of the blue when you have a bad day or unpleasant experience and you bottled up …no one to share with ...the problems that are bugging you…make you feel all alone. Sadden by that atmosphere, trying to compose that you are fine but deep inside you almost gave up hope and slowly dying….spiritually dying.

Isolate yourself not just in a room but anywhere. You are not connected and you don’t want to be connected. You are an alien because you felt different than others. Hmm..you just want to be left alone. Your heart sank and you feel that sensation right down to your bone and it is cold. Your eyes swelling in tears, an escape pod of being pressured. You think of no one but yourself…Why Me? Is often the question…Flashes of familiar faces or friends passes by …Yet you don’t care…and you don’t want to be bothered….

“Are you alright?” She asked. “Not really and why?” I said. “You are visiting me.” as she was concerned. “Am I?” I was wondering and not thinking. “You’ve been here before and you were crying” she was recalling. “I just want to sit under that cherry tree and waiting” I explained, not wanting to bother her. “I saw you waited no one but just gazing at the river banks” how true…but how does she know? I wondered. “I AM waiting for someone” I felt the pressure and my eyes swelling in tears. She hugged and patted my back. “I am here now; I’ll stay with you by that tree. I’ll hold your hand if you want to and you can cry as much as you want for I am the other side of you”

Sometimes you need to go to a place where no one knows and you find yourself once again…….

No comments: