Friday, June 13, 2008

Please don't cry....


I should be happy today since our tribe W.E in the Tribalwars is ranking no. 61. There have been lot of changes in W.E management as we move forward. The members are very supportive and they are very jovial too. Tenko and I laughed at the jokes on when they finally figure out that yunie10ko and rinoa-san, are girls.

Yet this week is my 'blue' week. I was trying to not to think so much about this but I can't. At time I pause...thinking about him...he seem to be cool...I try to be cool too. My mind was like a projector but going backwards tracing the day we got to know each other. I like him so much as he makes me laugh! A very easy going fella, supportive, comical, hot temper too, forgiving and mischievious. My eyes in tears just the thought of him. I stay silent...most of the time. I know I'm going to miss him so...it will be a silent night....

"Yuna, if u see the Karmen Rider action figure..please don't cry" he seems to know how my heart will sank by just seeing those toys I used to get for him. "I'll remember you for the rest of my life, Yuna" I cannot hold my tears anymore. Am I asking too much because I know the day will come and it wont be the same anymore. I have prepared myself for this situation six months ago. "Naqi, thank you for being my best friend...that is all I need from you...and I am sorry if I did you wrong" It was the saddest moment that we both rained in tears. He kept saying "Love you, Yuna! and don't you cry". I dedicated this song to him as I know I will miss him.....so muchy.....and life has to move on.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8JX8fA-6Ps

No comments: