Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Missing you too....


Hello! I m back!

I was away helping out for the Asia Media Summit 2008 at Nikko Hotel for three days. It was tiring but I met a number of wonderful students from Limkokwing University, Botswana and of course some amorous delegates too. It was also wonderful to meet my long time friend, Noraini too... "Yuhoo Yuna, I miss you!". I love joking with her as she is full of life. I envied her sometimes. “Yuna, she’s very nice towards you” my boss, Mary, suddenly voiced. Noraini would do just anything for me making sure I’d be comfortable during my assistance with their Company.

“Yuna! Where have you been? I miss you soooooooooo muchy!” I guess Fareeq was searching high and low and has been wondering on what had happened to me. Out of the blue I was ‘dead’ for 4 days….Hahahaha….( I left offline messages but unfortunately he didn’t get it). Tenko-san was manning W.E while I was away and I would be checking it from 12am until 4am and then catching some sleep before going back to Nikko by 7:30am. On the forth day, I gave in and needed more rest.

“I don’t want to share my Yuna with anyone!” screamed Naqi. Naqi left his messages yesterday morning when a ‘someone’ nosing about me. Naqi, Tenko and I, we have bonded a special kind of friendship…hmm..very hard to explain…all in a virtual manner….accepting who we are…our closeness…we are more than that…so close and yet so far…In reality and yet fairy tales? “Ya, me too!” Tenko felt the same, telling me not to worry so much.


It is nice to know that you are being loved, appreciated and protected.

No comments: