Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sabotage


Just last night, I received a sms from Han, my ever ardent W.E member. “Yunie, read my mail” I was online with Tenko, discussing on some plans with him as usual. I was shocked to know that Audun from the tribe *I* has launch a massive attacks to all W.E members. “This is gong to be the prime news in our forum” I told Tenko. And today it is a buzz. Ayaghi, the 2nd in command in K79, was trying to calm our members by advising them on what to do. News posted everywhere…

“Yuna, I have being dismissed by Dakota1213. Who is Dakota1213?” Fareeq, our no. 1 warrior, was puzzled. I was shocked? And I haven’t the slightest idea who that person was..IMPOSSIBLE!..we do not give out special privileges to just anyone but its true..it happens…somehow everything has gone awry “..dimiss..dismiss..dismis..invites..invites..dismiss..invites” were displayed at the board. I was SHOCKED! It was like a war games on dismiss and invites. Tenko did not pick up my calls. I think he was busy tending to that problem. “Duh..He also change our tribe description..don’t worry dear, I’ll fix everything” Tenko sms-ed. Gosh..! W.E has been sabotage! Due to dismissal of members, W.E’s rank from 60 has gone down to 76. Oh..man..what a bad timing, just when we are getting ready with Audun’s inbound. Damn!

I just couldn’t wait to go home and pay more attention to W.E. Attend the disease or whatever bugs in our plans. Giving some love serum for the speedy recovery. At the moment I am sure the General of W.E is doing the best he can to retain back whatever has been lost. That will do, Tenko…that will do…that is all I could think of after hearing from him saving W.E from the disaster. Luckily the General was on guard. Phew!

No comments: